Current Job Openings
Job Responsibilities: prospecting for new customers, following up on new contact inquiries, presenting quotes and closing customer sales. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing the quality of product and services delivered.
• Prospects, follows up on new contact inquires and schedules appointments for potential new customer accounts to identify their interior/exterior plantscape and holiday décor needs.
• Estimates job costs and creates a professional presentation for a face to face meet with the new customer lead.
• Tracks and reports sales pipeline, customer call activity and sales closing success.
• Processes new sales through company order processing guidelines.
• Supports management with suggestions for improvement and implementation of changes in policies and procedures.
• Follows up with customer contacts to ensure client satisfaction.
• Recommends new sales products, new supply sources and new design inspirations.
• Supports and builds on company’s social media presence.
• Maintains professional skills and knowledge through industry publications, attending workshops and networking.
• Contributes to team effort by supporting all departments as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Horticultural education or professional experience.
• Minimum 2 years prior sales experience
• Strong computer skills
• Good design skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer communication skills.
• Goal oriented and has a passion for customer service and motivation for sales
• Automobile necessary for sales calls in the Chicagoland area.
Salary: Base + Commission